The Swigart’s started collecting automobiles in 1920, opening the museum shortly after. The facility contains several various amazing vehicles on display such as a 1947 Tucker “Tin Goose” Prototype, Tucker #1013, a Herbie the Love Bug, and a 1916 Scripps-Booth car that was constructed especially for Elenora Sears, a well know tennis player in the early 1900s.
The museum also houses artifacts that aren’t cars. Inside the Swigart, visitors will also find the world’s largest license plate and car emblem collections. There are also a plethora of toys, fireman items, and pedal cars
The museum appears small from the outside but is packed with around 30 vehicles and hidden wonders teeming from every exhibit.